I created this page so that I have a place that I can go to every morning when I wake up and choose either to watch one of my favorite videos or read my favorite quotes that inspire me or help to put my mind in a state of gratitude. I want to share that gift with you.
I will be updating this page regularly with new videos and new quotes that inspire me. I hope you enjoy, and if you do, please start the discussion in the comments section below! I wish you health, happiness, and peace:
- This is one of my favorite guided meditations. It’s about 18 minutes long, the voice is so soothing, the waves in the background so relaxing. Try it!:
- An amazing TED talk and short video by Louie Schwartzberg in 2011 that will bring you back to nature and fill your heart with gratitude. I feel that the message is so important that I try to watch this every morning upon waking:
- The science of happiness. A little social experiment that shows the power of gratitude on your moods:
- What Oprah knows about gratitude. A short video that will help set you back on track quickly by bringing you back to what’s important in life:
- An excellent guided 30 minute meditation with Thanissaro Bikkhu. This guy just has such a soothing voice, and he is such an incredible teacher. His words ooze of wisdom and just make you feel downright great!
- A short video about an amazing guy, Nick Vujicic, who was born with no arms and no legs. Watch how this guy approaches life! and break out the kleenex: